If you are a member or manager of a Homeowner Association, please feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding our full spectrum of services.
Full Reserve Study
- A review of the Association’s documents to determine which components make up the common and limited common elements (Component Inventory) as well as their quantities.
- A site visit to establish the current condition of all common elements in order to assign an estimated remaining useful life.
- Preparation of a Full Reserve Study, which includes a physical and financial analysis, including a 20-30 year funding plan and a threshold-funding plan.
Enhanced Reserve Study
- Peace of mind knowing the actual condition of all building systems.
- A document to manage the physical property.
- Ongoing local support from our licensed Professional Engineers.
- Iterative funding options analysis.
- Comprehensive Document Review
- On-Site Reconciliation
- Narrative Report of Transition
- Punchlist Summary
- Optional Resident Questionnaire